1. All participants must be registered from the same institution and currently are still enrolled in the Industrial/Systems Engineering or Operations Management Major.
2. Each team must consist of four (4) members.
3. All participants must have completed at least three (3) semesters of their course in the Industrial/Systems Engineering or Operation Management major.
4. There is no limit to the number of teams that each participating institution can enter for the preliminary stage. nonetheless, only the maximum of 2 teams of each participating institution will pass the preliminary stage.
5. All participants must fill the registration form on our website (www.iseec-ui.com) and upload the required attachments to our website (in .pdf format). Those attachments are:
i. A scanned version of each participant's student card or ID.
ii. Curriculum Vitae (CV) of each participant. No particular format needs to be followed.
iii. Formal individual photo of each participant. (4x6).
6. There is no registration fee for the preliminary stage. However for breaking teams (teams that have passed the preliminary stage) each team will be required to pay USD 350 which covers the competition fee for elimination round and lodging expenses.
1. Preliminary Stage - Before 25th January 2018 through their website.
2. Aviation Industry Expert Talks - February 19th 2018
3. 1st Elimination Round Analytical Industrial and Systems Engineering Quiz - February 20th 2018
4. 2nd Elimination Round Business Simulation - February 21st 2018
5. Final Round Real Case Study