Arcadis is currently looking for a Highway Design Engineer who will be tasked to perform the following roles:
- Undertake technical design work and design checking for projects in accordance with the
- Company System, as appropriate to the organization of each particular project, to meet project specific time and quality targets
- Undertake independent studies and analysis; preparing recommendations and conclusion for formal reviews of lead engineers/project managers
- Highway alignment and associated at-grade junctions and/ or grade-separated interchange designs for major highway or urban road projects for concept, preliminary and detailed design
- Preparation of design drawings, calculations, scheme evaluations, and design report
- Ensure that mark ups are delivered to the CAD team on a timely basis and ensure that all documents returned from the CAD team are thoroughly checked for correctness and compliance with the company standard procedures.
- Works towards the continuous improvement of the department section by utilizing effective and standardized calculation system and other design tools
If interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.