The Junior Business Process Analyst will report to the ARTA Program Coordinator and the Junior Project Manager under the Office of Usec. Gil Beltran.
Scope of Work and Responsibilities of a Junior Business Process Analyst are but not limited to:
1. Learn to apply the UNESCAP (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific) Business Process Analysis Guide to simplify trade procedures. Training will be provided.
2. Apply the methodology in streamlining the business process of each agency user
3. Act as facilitator in the workshops that begin from the capture of the current process to the final presentation of the simplified process.
4. Analyze the current process and propose the simplified business process
5. Coordinate with agencies on the work and confirmation on the business process
6. Work with the DICT process analysts on the automation of the platform
7. Develop the simplified process into a final Unified Modelling Language (UML) document in preparation for automation
8. Coordinate the work with the admin, research, communication and policy teams of the project.
Deliverables and requirements:
1. Weekly report to be submitted to the ARTA Program Manager and the Junior Project Manager under the Office of USec Gil Beltran
2. Provide the final Unified Modelling Language (UML) Diagram of the simplified process approved by each agency
3. Submit draft proposals, updates and recommendations to streamline the import/export agency documentation process
4. Weekly work hours equivalent to 40 hours per week (8hrs/day) and stated in their weekly report. Attendance to the office at least 3 times per week unless their presence is required to be outside the office to attend official meetings.