1. How long will the internship be? Uber internships must be at least one month long so that you can have enough time to oversee a project from start to finish. Trust us, you’ll want to stay longer…and you can!
2. What will I be working on? Based on your skills, capabilities, or interests, you will be assigned to work with a full time Uber employee from any of the following departments: Marketing, Rider Operations, Driver Operations, or Analytics.
3. What is a regular day like interning at Uber? No two days are alike at Uber. You could be flying out to Cebu one day, and creating an entire marketing campaign for a new partnership on the next. There’s always something to do, and something new to learn. It’s a fast-paced, energetic working environment that we’d love for you to be a part of!
4. Will I be assigned to Manila? If you are applying from Manila, then you will be assigned to Manila. Cebu applicants will likewise be assigned to Cebu. However, there will be times when interns will have to fly from city to city, depending on the projects assigned to them.
5. Is this a paid internship? Yes, all interns will be given a cash allowance, as well as monthly Uber credit to help you get to where you need to go.
1. Currently enrolled in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year college
2. Must be able to report to Manila or Cebu office
3. Available for internship for at least one month
On a snowy Paris evening in 2008, Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp had trouble hailing a cab. So they came up with a simple idea—tap a button, get a ride.
What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer. When you make transportation as reliable as running water, everyone benefits. Especially when it’s snowing outside.
Read more at www.uber.com/en-PH/our-story/